REGULATIONS REGARDING THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
Pursuant to Article 8 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended), LC Corp Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław hereby establish the following Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”).
- The Regulations specify the general conditions and rules for the provision of services by electronic means using the website under the domain develia.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and for the use by the Users of the services offered via the website, and specify the relationship between the Administrator and the User as well as their rights and obligations.
- The Owner and Administrator of the Website is LC Corp Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław, at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4 (53-333 Wroclaw), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna, 6th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000253077, having a Tax ID No. (NIP) 899-25-62-750, Business ID No. (REGON) 020246398, share capital: PLN 447,558,311.00 (paid in full).
- These Regulations are available on the website develia.pl.
- All rights to the Website as well as information, images, photographs, visualisations, logos, texts, data and materials as well as trademarks available on the Website are subject to proprietary copyrights or other rights enjoyed by the Administrator or by third parties and are subject to legal protection. The User is entitled only to read them. Without the prior consent of the Administrator is it prohibited to make any copies of the above elements in order to use them in full, in part or in their modified form.
The terms used in these Regulations have the following meaning:
a. Administrator – LC Corp Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Wrocław as an entity providing the service of access to the Website located at develia.pl;
b. Email address of the User – the email address at the sole disposal of the User, required for contacting the Administrator with the use of the contact form;
c. Contact form – an electronic document available on the Website used to contact the Administrator, e.g. at the address http://www.develia.pl/pl/kontakt
d. Regulations – these Regulations;
e. Website – the web portal located at develia.pl;
f. User – the person using the Website. Any person that complies with the terms and conditions of use of the Website referred to in these Regulations can be a User.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The service within the Website are provided in the scope and under the conditions laid down in these Regulations.
- Access to the Service does not require any formalities, in particular it does not require registration and logging in; only in the event when the User wants to contact the Administrator using the contact form it is required to provide personal data.
- The Website is maintained in connection with the business activity of the Administrator and of the companies belonging to the LC Corp Group for information and marketing purposes. The Website does not allow the conclusion of transactions, in particular the purchase of flats, houses or premises. Any information available on the Website are for information only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code. Information on the current offer are provided by competent sales offices.
- By using the Website the User accepts these Regulations and undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the law and the following provisions.
- Access to the Website is free and unlimited in time.
- Via the Website the User has the possibility to:
a. obtain information about the property presented by the Administrator on the Website, including bout residential premises, commercial premises and houses offered for sale by the companies belonging to the LC Corp Group, subject to the provisions of Clause 3 paragraph 3 above,
b. obtain information concerning the business activity of the Administrator and the companies belonging to the LC Corp Group, promotions and competitions organised,
c. obtain information related to the obligations of the Administrator as a listed company
d. contact the Administrator using the Contact form.
- For the proper use of the Website, it is recommended that the ICT system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a. connection to the Internet,
b. web browser - one of the following computer applications: Mozilla Firefox 17 or higher, Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Opera 12 or higher, Safari 5 or higher, Chrome 25 or higher, or other compatible,
c. use, in certain cases, of the necessary software (e.g. Quicktime, Adobe Reader),
d. email account (in the case of use of the Contact form).
- The Administrator stipulates that errors may occur in the case of digital data processing. In particular the use of different browsers and individual software settings may cause differences in content.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
- Before using the Website the User is obliged to first read the provisions contained in the Regulations.
- The User is required to refrain from any activities which hinder or interfere with the functioning or use of the Website.
- The User is solely responsible for the activities carried out within the Website.
- In the case when the User consented to the processing of personal data or/ and to receiving commercial offers by electronic means, it has the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- The User is forbidden to provide unlawful content.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
- The Administrator is required to ensure the highest quality and stability of the Website.
- The Administrator is not liable for any interruption and disruption caused by force majeure or unauthorised activity of third parties, as well as for temporary inability to use the Website, caused by the introduction of new solutions or facilities within the Website.
- The Administrator is not liable for any acts or omissions of the Users and third parties, nor for their use of the data of other Users contrary to the objective of the Website.
- The Administrator reserves the right to modify and change the functionality of the Website at any time, in particular through the introduction of new services, functions and benefits for Users, modification or deletion of the content available on the Website, including information about the current offer.
- The Administrator reserves the right to a temporary suspension of the provision of Services on the Website in the case of maintenance of the Website.
- The Administrator reserves the right to a complete cessation of the operation of the Website and making the offered services available at any time without providing any reasons.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE CONTACT FORM
- The use of the Contact form via the Website is only available for persons who meet the following conditions:
a. the User is a natural person,
b. the User is at least 18 years of age and has full legal capacity or where the User is a minor and/or does not have full legal capacity, provided it c. obtains consent of a legal representative,
the User will perform the actions referred to in paragraph 2 below.
- In order to use the Contact form the User performs the actions consisting in:
a. filling in the Contact form by providing the following information: full name, email address, phone number and the content of the message,
c. confirming that it consents to the processing of personal data in order to respond to the question asked,
d. confirming that it agrees to receiving commercial offers by electronic means (optional),
e. confirming the willingness to contact by clicking the link contained in the Contact form "SEND A MESSAGE".
- It is prohibited to provide false personal data as well as to provide the personal data of another person without its consent, and to provide an email address that you do not own without its consent.
- The User is solely responsible for the content of the data it provides, including the responsibility for any infringement of the rights of third parties.
- The controller of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) is LC Corp S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław.
- The personal data of Users are processed for the following purposes: contacting the User by the Administrator after obtaining the User’s data through the Contact form on the purchase of an apartment, after-sales service, sale/purchase of land, investor relations, press releases, contact details; complaint procedure, correspondence between the Parties, statistical and archival purposes of the Administrator.
- Upon the User’s consent, its personal data may be shared also by other entities, in particular from the LC Corp Group, for the purposes covered by the User’s consent.
- The following personal data of the User are processed: full name, phone number, email address and the IP address of the User.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but is a precondition for using the Contact form.
- The personal data of the User are processed solely on the basis of the consent given by the data subject, by ticking the appropriate box when completing the Contact form.
- The User has the right to access and modify its data. Every User also has the right to withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data by sending a relevant request to the email address: email@example.com
- The Administrator ensures the security of the Users’ personal data through the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data processed within the Website.
- The Administrator meets all the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The Administrator is entitled to disclose the controlled personal data to authorised entities pursuant to the applicable law (e.g. the court, the police) in the cases specified in the Regulations and resulting from the current legal situation.
- In the event the User uses the Website in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or the applicable law, the Administrator has the right to use the User’s data to the extent necessary to establish its responsibility.
- Remarks and complaints relating to the operation of the Website and the provisions of these Regulations should be notified electronically to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as using the Contact form available on the home page through the link "Found an error”. The Administrator reserves the possibility no to recognise remarks and complaints arising due to the lack of knowledge of the applicable law, the provisions of these Regulations or the information provided on the Website.
- The Administrator has the right to change the provisions of these Regulations at any time due to a change of the nature of the Website, the services offered or the technical requirements. Changes enter into force once the modified text of the Regulations is made available on the website develia.pl.
- These Regulations are governed by the Polish law.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to these Regulations or to the use of the Website will be settled by the competent common court.
- If individual provisions of these Regulations are declared invalid or ineffective, it does not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations.
- For matters not covered by these Regulations the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended) and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text of 17 May 2006 - Journal of Laws No. 90, item 631) will apply.