The street of Pilsudski has been subject to positive changes for the past several years, started among others with restoration of the Main Railway Station. Retro Ofﬁce House is a large step towards return to its full greatness. We are inspired by the innovative dimension of Wroclaw architecture of the beginning of the 20th century. We combine this wonderful tradition with the most modern solutions in the area of technology, form and functionality. This is the essence of Retro Ofﬁce House. We restore prestige. Forever.
- modern and simple architectural form
- high-standard finishing of interiors
- perfect communication solutions
- prestigious location in the city centre
- add prestige to your business and find your place in RETRO OFFICE HOUSE
RETRO OFFICE HOUSE is an office building located in close neighbourhood of the very city centre, at the corner of Pilsudski and Komandorska streets. It is a reasonable choice of location for your business. This investment will guarantee the most comfortable conditions of activity and development of your business.
- building with office and services areas
- designed by Kuryłowicz & Associates house
- 6 over ground levels and one underground level
- area to let – 20 700 m2
- retail and service area at the ground floor
- underground car park for 155 cars
- inside patio
Wrocław, a corner of Pilsudski and Komandorska streets, prestigious location, borough: Old Town (Stare Miasto); Przedmieście Świdnickie a 10-minute walk to the very city centre (Main Square – City Hall) 7-minut ride/drive to the very city centre (Main Square), very good access to public transportation:
- bus lines: A, C, D, 240, 243, 246, 247, 249, 250, 251, 253
- tram lines: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 20, 23, 24, 31, 32, 33, 0L, 0P
- railway station: 0.7 km; around 5-minute walk
- bus station: 1 km; around 8-minute walk
- Wrocław airport: 11 km; around 20-minute drive
Prestigious investment RETRO OFFICE HOUSE is realized by a company being a member of the DEVELIA Group.
Wrocław, Przedmieście Świdnickie, Pilsudski street